Since 2007 the therapists at the Uhrig practice have been using stochastic resonance therapy, which was developed by Prof. Dr. Dietmar Schmidtbleicher at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main.
The highly effective therapy, which is extremely pleasant and painless for the patient, is based on the introduction of mechanical stimuli.
For example, the SRT zeptoring in neurology leads in particular to:
- Faster and more efficient information processing
- Release of neurotransmitters / messenger substances
- Training of rhythm givers in the spinal cord
- Reactivation and protection of nerve and muscle cells
- Activation of brain arelas, especially the cerebellum (cerebellum)
We would be happy to provide you with further information about the mechanisms of action and positive experiences we have observed with orthopedic and neurological patients.
srt zeptoring® works with neurological diseases such as:
- MS, Parkinson’s, ALS
- neuropathy / diabetes
- Urinary incontinence and depression
srt zeptoring® is effective in orthopedic diseases such as:
- Orthopedic lesions (e.g. ligament ruptures, fractures)
- Endoprostheses (e.g. TEP: hip, knee)
- Paraplegia / spinal lesions
- Chronic pain
- back pain
- fall prevention
srt zeptoring ® is successfully used in e.g .:
- sensory integration disorders
- developmental delays
- Down syndrom
Attached is a study entitled: Postural Stability in Parkinson’s Disease Patients Is Improved after Stochastic Resonance Therapy
Stochastic resonance therapy is the therapy of the future!
Harvard Medical School, Boston University