- Referal/prescription deductibles: Public health insurance (sometimes called statutory health insurance) charges a deductible for each prescription. It will be forwarded by us to your insurance company and should be paid before treatment. The amount owed depends on the kind of treatment that has been prescribed and on the number of treatments. If you are exempt from the deductible, please let us know and have your exemption card available.
- Cancellation: If you must cancel an appointment, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance, so we can offer the appointment to another person. If you cancel within the 24 hour time period, a cancellation fee of € 15 will be charged.
- Wait time /speed of service: Your wait time should only be a few minutes. Enjoy the splendid view, take some air on the terrace or browse through our eclectic collection of newspapers and magazines.
- Towel: Please bring your own large towel with you to every appointment
- Training: Please bring sports wear. Showers and changing rooms, with lockers, are available for you.
- Change of therapist: We will do our best to appoint you the same therapist to ensure treatment consistency. A change of therapist is however, of course possible upon your request.
- Rates for private insurance customers: If your private health insurance will cover your treatment, please let us know due to complications with duplicate billing.
Feel free to enquire about our fees in case of special insurance terms and conditions or tariffs. Please call or just visit us in our office.
- Treatment, therapy and training sessions are scheduled by appointment only.